RCS Privacy Statement
Why is my personal data being requested?
RCS delivers programmes and services to the general public and businesses. We collect personal data:
- to report on programme performance and to draw down programme funding
- to evaluate the effectiveness of our programmes and services
- to enable us to send out marketing information about our activities
- to promote achievements
We will only collect and retain data with your express consent, and will explain why we wish to collect your data.
What personal information does RCS collect?
The information we collect will depend on which service you are accessing. If you wish to receive marketing information, we will only collect your name and basic contact details.
However if you wish to access some of our services, we may require additional data for example:
- personal details (name, address, contact details)
- eligibility information (passport, wage slip, National Insurance Number etc)
- employment details (name of employer, occupation, number of hours worked, contact details)
- health details (details of your GP, health issues, treatment).
- personal monitoring information (ethnicity, qualifications, caring responsibilities etc)
What is my personal information used for?
We collect personal data in order to:
- provide evidence of eligibility to allow access to programme funding through the Welsh Government (WG) and Wales European Funding Office (WEFO)
- provide contact details and condition history for RCS, relevant therapist / providers, WG, WEFO and evaluators
- provide monitoring data for analysis and evaluation purposes
- keep you up to date with RCS, products, services, news and events
Who will RCS share my information with?
We will share your data with our programme funders such as the Welsh Government and Wales European Funding Office, and with the suppliers we contract to provide elements of our service. We may also share your data with external evaluators who are engaged to evaluate our programmes and services. We will always seek your consent before we share your data with external agencies. We never share or sell mailing lists to third parties.
How is my personal information kept secure?
RCS has technical and operational measures in place to ensure the safe and secure storage of personal data. RCS operates to be compliant with the GDPR. We use secure networks for the electronic transfer of data.
How long will my personal data be kept for?
RCS reviews data collection every two years to ensure our processes and policy are up to date. Personal data collected for funders will be kept for as long as is required contractually, after which it will be securely destroyed.
What are my rights?
You have the right to request to access personal information RCS holds about you and to request that RCS rectifies any incorrect information held about you.
If you would like to make such a request please notify us in writing for the attention of the Data Controller to the address below and allow 30 days for a response.
If you have a concern about the personal data collected or the way in which it was collected you can raise this with the Information Commissioners Office. Their website is www.ico.org.uk
How to contact RCS
You can contact RCS on 01745 336442 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Opening hours are Monday to Thursday 9:30am to 4:30pm and Friday 9:30am to 4:00pm.
Rhyl City Strategy Community Interest Company
The Hub, 69-71 Wellington Road, Rhyl, Denbighshire LL18 1BE Company registration number 6560162