Beyond the Barriers
Front line staff working in the health, housing and community sectors are sometimes not equipped with the knowledge or skills to be able to provide effective employability support for their customers.
This half-day workshop helps delegates to:
- Explore the complex issues and barriers facing people seeking to access or sustain employment
- Develop their knowledge and awareness of employability issues
- Gain insights into how to support clients with addressing barriers to employment
- Find out about the practical support that is available to help clients move closer to the labour market
- Develop confidence to discuss employability issues with customers, and to signpost effectively to appropriate specialist support.
- Gain a basic overview of the changes to welfare benefits and the potential impact of a move into employment or training.
To find out more or to book a course for your team, contact us on 01745 335442 or email email@example.com
I really enjoyed the workshop and have advised colleagues to attend if the workshop is held again in the future.
I personally found the day very rewarding, and if there are any future sessions I have recommended all our paid staff should attend as I feel it will benefit all of them in their different roles.
Thanks again … for an enjoyable and informative day, it was the best workshop I have attended in a long time.
The directory is extremely useful. Networking with other agencies and presenters very knowledgeable. A very good workshop – well planned, well presented, well timed and very informative.
Found the trainers really helpful, approachable and knowledgeable. Really enjoyable and informative. I feel more confident on the subject now.
Really good and fun course. Exercises were all really good.
I really enjoyed the day and gained lots of info and ideas which I have shared with colleagues. You deserve credit for presenting such an informative event.